Digne Consult Singapore
- Frank KuijstersDirector Digne Consult Asia Pasific - Trainer en coach"It is not what I say, it is what you do .........." Frank is responsible for Digne Consult Asia Pacific and is based in Singapore. He has worked over the last 30 years in several international and national training and consultancy companies in Europe and Asia. In addition to many years of line/people leader experience he consulted to both profit and non-profit organizations on organisational development, change management issues, career and executive coaching, outplacement and reintegration of the unemployed. His key passion is to give people insight in how they can take responsibility for their own future by focusing positively on their opportunities and capabilities. Initially Frank was educated as communication trainer and career coach. However, over recent years he has broadened his expertise to leadership, productivity and efficiency improvement, cultural awareness, personality profiling, influencing, NLP, hypnotherapy and business coaching, studying in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia.
- Suzan GrootscholtenSenior-consultant, Trainer and coach"You cannot expect more if you keep doing the same" Suzan has extensive experience as a HR generalist. Moving abroad with her family was her starting point to say goodbye to the "old work patterns” and to choose a different angle to what makes her happy in her career. Suzan strengthens our team in Singapore where she executes her ambitions in the area of training and coaching. With empathy and genuine interest in people, Suzan is able to motivate, inspire and help people achieve their personal goals. She is getting energized from empowering people and encourage them to find the right work-life balance. Her mantra is live the moment, be open and do not judge.
- Lim Han EeConsultant, trainer en coach"Bringing the best out of people" Han Ee's expertise is in the psychology of peak performance. This is underpinned by intelligence agility, mindfulness and a growth mindset. With over 17 years of experience in high performance and leadership domains, he has worked with a range of Athletes, Soldiers, Musicians and Business Leaders from Fortune 500 companies to public and non-profit organizations.
- Monica Mascarenhas Prabhufacilitator, coach and trainer"You cannot not communicate!” Monica is a business effectiveness and cross cultural facilitator and coach based in Bangalore, India. She has over 10 years of experience in the field of corporate communications and five years in facilitation and coaching. Monica draws on her in-depth knowledge and strong base in business communications to make her sessions engaging and drive a change. Monica has led teams in diverse industries including IT, manufacturing, sports and aviation with different cultures background.
- Joshua AngConsultant - social media"Flexibility is the key to success, preparation is the key to flexibility" Joshua Ang comes from a marketing and service-related background He currently handles social media engagement and writes blogs and newsletters for Singapore
- Sharon ConnollyTrainer and Coach
- Joyce MeiCoachJoyce Mei works from Taipei in Taiwan. Joyce has successfully delivered coaching services in the form of Individual Coaching or Group Coaching, or a combination of both, based on client’s need in English and Maderin. She is particularly successful in the topics of Team Work, Leadership and Communication using coaching, which combines core concepts and skills from training and consulting and adopts a heuristic approach as its back-bone process. Joyce’s prior experiences include General Manager of Transamerica Direct Marketing Inc. of Taiwan (AEGON Group), General Manager of Vsource Inc., Director of Direct Marketing Department of American Life Insurance Co., Sr. Agency Manager of Aetna Life Insurance Company of Taiwan, and Administrator of Aetna Life and Casualty (Hartford, CT). She has studied and worked in the United States for 12 years. Joyce is an MBA from the State University of New York at Albany, New York. Prior to that, she graduated from National Taiwan University with a major in Economics. She is a certified associate coach by International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Beng KhoonSenior-consultant and coach“It is in giving that we receive” Beng Khoon has acquired more than 20 years of deep management experiences in the logistics and travel & hospitality industries. He has played key leadership roles in large international organisations. He has garnered knowledge and experience in the functional areas of strategic planning, business development, sales & marketing and strategic account management. Beng Khoon was regularly involved in conducting in-house training for mid to senior level executives in courses like leadership, communication skills and team building. He has also presented papers at industry conferences and seminars in English and Mandarin. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts and MBA degrees from the National University of Singapore.
Digne Consult The Netherlands
- Jacqueline WeesieCEO"The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention" Founder of Weesie Consult bv and Digne Consult bv with branches in the Netherlands and Singapore. Together with Bouke Bouma, she is the managing director of the company. Apart from that, she is a trainer-consultant. She specializes in guiding individuals, teams and organizations in a state of transition or renewal. Jacqueline holds a degree in social and advanced education and she has sixteen years of management experience in the profit- and non-profit sector. Furthermore her interests lie in making spirituality practically applicable in business.
- Bouke BoumaManaging partner' Success is getting what you want....happyness is liking what you get!' Managing partner of Digne Consult. Bouke has long-time experience working at service-oriented organizations. He also provided motivational & proficiency training, process-guidance and managerial advice for TMI, a consultancy agency. Abroad Bouke expanded his knowledge and experience in areas of management, organizational development, HRD and education.
- Ivo BoelensTrainer and Coach
- Pien van ThielTrainer and Coach“Attention for the individual and his/her personal growth potential.” Pien started out as a registered nurse with oncology and IC credentials. Through nursing she ended up in the pharmaceutical industry, in which she worked for 12 years at 3 different companies. She has taken several courses in (competence)management and marketing. Pien has been working as an independent trainer for 5 years now. Besides proficiency training she also provides training in communication, HRM-modules and sales. Vibrant, enthusiastic, loves her job, and also her private life!
- Wendy VosTrainer and Coach
- Karen Ponne
- Caroline HoitinkTrainer en Coach
- Boudewijn KrijgerTrainer en Coach"Wie zichzelf overwint, is machtig..." Boudewijn heeft een opleiding als trainer/coach bij de KNHB aangevuld met bedrijfskunde en recentelijk de leergang Thema Gecentreerde Interactie. Een stap vooruit... Dat is waar Boudewijn voor staat en gaat als adviseur, trainer en begeleider. Gefascineerd door verandering en commuicatie krijgt Boudewijn mensen, groepen en organisaties in beweging. Dit met een gezonde mix van duidelijkheid, lef en plezier.
- Kim de Jong
Besides our own team we have a network of professional trainers, coaches and advisers with whom we collaborate on a regular basis.
We are always on the lookout enthusiastic and energetic professionals that are interested in collaborating, sharing and growing!
We are looking forward to meet you in person! Call +65 6400 7091 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org